Quicken is a monetary accounting tool for MacOS and Windows computer systems. It tracks finances, categorizes expenses, creates price ranges, checks funding efficiency, looks at balances and manages your transaction history. Sometimes you may run into technical issues while using the tool. In such cases, you might want to uninstall Quicken .
When Quicken is uninstalled, the information remains as it is in the same location on the gadget. However, it is recommended that a. Make a backup copy of your information record and reserve it in the appropriate location before starting the Quicken uninstallation process. It is very important that you know how to uninstall Quicken to take full advantage of the latest model.
Let’s move on during the technique of uninstalling Quicken in Windows 10.
Process to Uninstall Quicken in Windows 10
- The first thing you need to do is click the Start button and make selections to keep an eye on the control panel.
- Click on a program selection to uninstall, this is under Techniques.
- Now look for Quicken in the Techniques Checklist.
- Finally, during activation, click on Uninstall and Apply until this system is removed.
Process to Uninstall Quicken in Windows 7 and XNUMX
- Click the Start button in Start and make a selection in the Control Panel.
- You need to click on the “Uninstall a program” hyperlink. This opens the window for uninstalling or replacing a program on your gadget.
- Next, choose the model of Quicken and you need to hit the Uninstall / Replace button.
- Add the administrator password and use the on-screen instructions to uninstall the Quicken tool.
How do I uninstall Quicken for Mac?
Uninstalling Quicken requires a two-step process:
- First, find Quicken in your utilities folder.
- Drag the Quicken icon to the trash.
Once the Quicken tool has been moved to the trash, your uninstallation process is complete.
If you are uninstalling Quicken from the Control Panel, run the QCleanUI tool to uninstall Quicken. The QClean instrument is an easy way to remove Quicken from your device.
Important: Back up your Quicken record before proceeding.
If you are still not ready to install or uninstall Quicken for Windows after a patch is released, then it is likely that the tool is not properly installed on your PC. You will need to use QCleanUI to ensure that you have reinstalled the tool correctly.
Process to download QCleanUI
QCleanUI is the tool that can help you correct setup or patch problems. It is not used to solve informational problems or passwords that are similar to Quicken Tool ID password or Vault password.
Follow the method to get QCleanUI:
- To begin you will need to re-record your Quicken information.
- Second, uninstall Quicken using the Add / Remove Techniques property. If you didn’t find Quicken on the Technique Checklist, skip to step 3.
- A brand new folder needs to be created.
- Then click on MSICLEAN.exe and save the record in the brand new folder.
- Click QcleanUI.exe
- Save the record in a similar new folder.
- In the new folder, double-click QcleanUI.exe.
- You need to make an empty selection of all the variations, after that click on an empty selection.
- Close QcleanUI by choosing to submit.
Process of renaming shared folders in Quicken
Steps to rename shared Quicken folders:
- You want to right-click the Windows Getting Started icon, then make a selection in Record Explorer and go to the View tab and click Options.
- Select the Exchange folder and look for a selection, then go to the View tab.
- In the Complex Settings Checklist, click Show hidden records, data, folders, and drives.
- Then click Practice and press good enough.
- Now right click on the Quicken folder in the C: Program KnowledgeIntuit folder.
- Select Rename, enter the title of a folder and press Enter.
- Right-click the Quicken folder in the C: User [username] AppDataRoamingIntuit folder, right-click the Quicken folder.
- Select the option to rename, give the folder a special title and press Enter.
- repeat 2 nd and 3 rd steps for each person.
- In the C: Program Files or C: Program Files (x86) folder, you need to right-click on the Quicken Setup folder.
- Then select a rename, give the folder a shout and press Enter.
- Lastly, restart your PC and set up Quicken again.
Now let’s find out in which cases you might want to uninstall Quicken from your gadget.
Reasons for Uninstalling Quicken
Here are a few ways you might want to uninstall Quicken:
- Improper setup of the Quicken tool.
- Program the battle factor between Quicken and various techniques on the PC.
- There is no longer any desire to use the tool.
- You can find some problems with this system or within the gadget.
- The tool is damaged.
- You cannot enter the latest model of the tool because your gadget already contains an older model.
- The accounting tool crashes or freezes.
In a nutshell
We hope that this weblog will provide you with a transparent elaboration of what is Quicken and the uninstallation technique of Quicken in Windows 10, 7, 8 and Mac. Additionally, the item gave you the necessary wisdom of the process to get QCleanUI, rename Quicken shared folders, and uninstall Quicken. Sure, the method of uninstalling Quicken is not difficult, but if you get stuck somewhere in your heart while pushing the stairs, you can turn to our professionals.